One of our Instagram pics was featured on Pantone's Instagram page!! This.IS.HUGE to Us!!! The repost had over 7,550+ likes! So cool! We are super proud of this shout out from the ever inspiring Pantone! Yahoo!
Tonight from 5-8pm, join me and 13 other local artisans at Delaney's Hole in the Wall in North Conway, NH for our local artisan holiday night. 14 artisans and their handmade crafts, its an awesome night for locals to shop small and shop locally ... it's also a big ol' holiday party! This is the 7th year we have helped organize this event and our 7th year with an artisan table! So, stop by, have some bubbly, do some mingling and shopping and have some holiday cheer! See ya there!
#ShopSmall with #SimpleDesignsStudio
Our #ShopSmall Sale Goes to Midnight Tonight, November 28th!
10% Off Handmade Necklaces and For the 1st 5️⃣ Orders, Get a Free Shop Small Reusable Tote Bag! ••• Code: #ShopSmall •••
(Limited quantity, applies to orders over $40.00).
Almost time for our #SmallBusinessSaturday sale! 1 Week - Stay tuned for our sales!
Shop Small and Shop Local this holiday season! :)
Hi Y'all! We are super excited today because we just got our "Small Business Saturday" kit from American Express! We LOVE this campaign of shopping small and supporting local businesses! Last year we apply for a small business kit and were told that we weren't "big" enough ... so this year we applied again ... and guess what?! They recognized us and sent us a kit! Woot woot! With hard work and drive, you can do anything! So in honor of shopping small, stay tuned to see what we will be offering! We are planning some cool sales and promotions! We hope that wherever you are, you shop small this holiday season! It makes a huge difference for us small business owners, cheers!
So. I've been away from my Blog for a bit. Oops. Looks like the last time I said "hi" was July... My bad. I have had a lot going on with both life and with Simple Designs! So, thats my excuse. :) I enjoyed my summer with friends and family. Worked a TON. Went to the mountains, went to the ocean, ate a lot of goof food! I went to Washington and Oregon in the beginning of October on a coastal road trip of a life time!! Than I went to Virginia and DC to visit family, which was so nice. All the while, trying my best to create great designs and make everyone happy! Phew. I'm beat. But I'm truckin' on with some cool new projects - a couple website designs, some wedding designs, menus, logos, a couple artisan shows coming up - lots of good stuff going on. So, yeah, I'm still plugging away at my creative adventure! If you ever really, realllllly miss me, check me out on Facebook and Instagram, where I post almost daily. OK, I gotta get back to work on menu edits for a local restaurant. I try to blog more and thanks for everything guys!
So I've been slacking on my blog game. I've been super with work these past few months that its not been on my to-do list! And it's still not high on the list BUT here is a super quick post about what I've been up to on the design front.
• Created a custom logo, email signatures and signage for Stever's Real Estate Team at Keller Williams in Yorkstown, NY.
• Created a logo, business cards, website header and photo watermarks for a new photography business, Liz Castantini Photography from the North Shore, MA.
• Redesigned 15 food labels and business cards for Peace of Mind Baking Co.
• Created invoices, letterhead, a car magnet and coffee cup for Photography by Heather Stevens.
• Original drawing for a t-shirt for Uneven Farms, Denmark, ME.
• Whole catalog designs for Lochcarron of Scotland U.S. and Lochcarron of Scotland Canada.
• Menu update and to-go menu for Red Fox Bar & Grille.
• Menu and website update for Hobbs Tavern & Brewing Company.
• Menu design for Hillbilly's Southern BBQ.
• Brochure design for Infinger Insurance.
• Social media and website update for Delaney's Hole in the Wall.
• Custom baby clothing orders.
• Men's T-Shirt Designs.
• Jewelry Etsy orders.
• Custom typography prints.
... I think a few other projects too but yay, lots of work and designing. So it's all good. Catch me next at the Blueberry Fest at Attitash August 1st.
Blog By Simple
Welcome to Simple Designs Blog, Follow Us on Our Creative Adventure!